Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘And Mary’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We hope that you are happy with your order, but if for some reason you are unsatisfied for any reason, please let us know. Send an email with the subject 'Return/Exchange' to email@example.com. We accept returns or exchanges for all unworn items within 10 working days of the shipping date. Unfortunately, due to hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of earrings.
Return shipping charges are non-refundable and are the full responsibility of the customer. Your refund will be credited in the same manner and to the same account used to make the original purchase.
Please include your full name, email and postal address within your return and remember to pay the correct postage costs. Any returns sent with the incorrect postage stamps will not reach us and therefore your refund will not be completed.
All promotions run have terms and conditions that apply. And Mary reserve the right to alter any promotion at any stage. Promotions that become active after spending a certain amount of money are exempt from returns. Should any item be returned then the purchase will no longer be promotion eligible and as such any refund will be calculated accordingly.
Competitions are open to individuals in all countries and the decision of And Mary representatives is final.
For wholesale queries please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any additional queries please contact the team at email@example.com